12 Rules To Live By
I recently read an article by Craig Ballantyne that suggested having a strong personal philosophy, guides you to guilt-free behavior that is supportive of your goals. Since the only resolution I have this year is to not have goals and instead embrace each day with conscious living, eating cleaner, and living happier, I thought this article was very helpful.
I have put together my twelve rules to live by and decided to share them with you.
1. I will cosset the beautiful woman I am and accept compliments when given.
2. I will share, teach and give freely.
3. I will take time for myself and not feel guilty for doing so.
4. I will consume a diet of plant based foods, limiting caffeine to the morning, alcohol for special occasions, and eat no animal products except seafood, minimally.
5. I will not gossip or talk badly of others. I will not listen to gossip either.
6. I will write with honesty and keep it raw.
7. I will laugh, make someone laugh and make my daughter laugh, every day.
8. I will show love to my loved ones every day.
9. I will live minimally.
10. I will not judge and not care if I am judged.
11. I will help those in need when I can. I will help those in need even when I can’t.
12. I will pray.
I hope this blog post inspires you to create your own 12 Rules to Live By.
In Love and Light,
Dear Readers, Bloggers, and Stalkers, please follow my blog! This blog is Uncopyrighted. I have released all claims on copyright and have put all the content of this blog into the public domain. This includes all photography taken by me, including photography of my art dolls. That's right. Use it, share it, spread it. Credit is appreciated but not required. Here’s why.